Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair emergency, HELP!!!?

what is the best shampoo and conditioner for dandruff hair that also leaves hair smooth, silky, healthy and smell great and DOES NOT makes hair dry?



Hair emergency, HELP!!!?

Herbal eEssences should have something, Head and Shoulders should work too. ^_^



Hair emergency, HELP!!!?

Head and Shoulders.



Yes, really...



Hair emergency, HELP!!!?

herbal essences and its a green bottle called "degunkify" it works so great!



Hair emergency, HELP!!!?

Theres This Stuff That I Use Its Called Halo.



It Smells GREAT And I Have No More Flakes.



Its Not For Dandruff I Think, But It Sure Does Work.



I Think You Can Order Online, But Def. You Can Get It At A Salon.



I Think They Sell It At Sally's Too.



Hope I Helped!



Hair emergency, HELP!!!?

Selsin blue,(don't wear black with out the blue) Then Use Ganier hydrating or herbal essence the green bottle_[condoning] to make Ur Hair smell great And to make it super smooth and leave it on for like 3 min



Hope i helped



DON'T USE HEAD AND SHOLDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! -IT MAKES UR HAIR STINK -AND U CAN never ever GET THAT DAM SMELL OUT



(just say no to headand sholders)



( i really suck @ spelling)



Hair emergency, HELP!!!?

HEAD AND SHOULDERS. AND BY THE WAY I LOVE YOU NAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment