Saturday, August 1, 2009

Why can't the back of my hair grow?

now I'm black, my hair used 2 a quater way down to my back, but closer to my shoulders, after getting my hair braided two weeks ago, I took it out and my front of my hair was still long and healthy but the back was short, thin, and uneven. I realized it was cuz my braids were 2 tight, any advice on what products I can use to get back and thick long hair back.



Why can't the back of my hair grow?

Your hair's just been ruined by the braiding. Have it trimmed to neaten it up and continue growthing your hair.



Why can't the back of my hair grow?

wow



Why can't the back of my hair grow?

What happened was when you took out the braids you cut your hair that's why the back is short, nothing to do until it grows back.



Why can't the back of my hair grow?

Moisturize daily with coconut oil (from the health food store is fine) and wrap your hair in a scarf at night, maybe put it in rollers to keep it from tangling (then you might break it more when you have to comb it). Massaging your scalp will also help. In the mean time, get it cut to even it out and NO MORE TIGHT BRAIDS lol! Best wishes.



P.S. ---Yes, "cooking" coconut oil does work on your hair. I know from personal experience! It makes your hair very strong.



Why can't the back of my hair grow?

Wow dat is funny. Just condition yo hair gurl! Sorry dat happen to ya doe



Why can't the back of my hair grow?

theres a product called "Virgin Hir Fertilizer" that helps your hair grow faster. its kinda hard to find though. its only sold in some black beauty stores. "doo grow" is more easily found. i think they even sell it at walmart.



Why can't the back of my hair grow?

Sometimes when you get your hair braided, the braids can actually break your hair off, if your hair already has any breakage...Your hair will continue to split and break to the shortest point. I have seen this happen to other people. But two weeks really isn't a long time for your hair to have been in braids and to notice extensive breakage. I don't think you just cut your braids as someone else suggested. Because the key words are your hair was thin and you didn't say the back of your hair's texture was healthy. Although your braids might have been too tight it still doesn't explain the breakage. You would normally see breakage around the edges in the front of your hair from just the braids being too tight.



Never fret, there is a remedy to grow your hair back and get it healthy once again. I would recommend using Hair Cholesterol for a conditioner. Vitapointe is a white leave in conditioning cream you can use in your hair everyday...And it adds a beautiful shine to your hair.. and I also recommend using Olive Oil for the hair, or Carrot Oil for the hair to condition your hair and it also adds shine and these have vitamins in them. For a hair conditioning oil I use a hair Blue Magic..you can add different oils to this such as olive oil, carrot oil, etc. if you like. The herbal hair greases such as African Pride or the oil in the bottle (can also be used for massaging oil) are also good for the hair. When washing the hair it is good to use a hot oil treatment. I like the shampoo and conditioner



Pantene. New Era has a total product line shampoo, conditoner, brittle end treatment and smells great, and gives the health a beautiful healthy look



You will have to cut the back of your hair even or your ends will continue to split. I don't know what color your hair is...but black hair looks pretty and is healthy. If you actually use a black rinse or hair dye it has conditioning products in it. If you decide to put a black rinse or dye in the hair, you will not need to use a conditioner afterwards.



Wear scarves at night time do not go to bed with loose ends, this drys the ends of your hair and they can become coarse and matted. This will only create more hair breakage if this happens.



Why can't the back of my hair grow?

probably c ause your old and balding!!



Why can't the back of my hair grow?

have a head masage, oil massage:



Head Massage For Fast Hair Growth



http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/...



Why can't the back of my hair grow?

The braids cuts some off your hair...but its normal...when you put braids try putting on some pink oil or any substance that will make your hair grow

No comments:

Post a Comment