Saturday, August 1, 2009

Her hair/ help!?

huh..ok my aunt used to have a full head of hair that was thick and healthy. well my aunt has had a lot of stress in her life and once had dread locks well while she had her dreadlocks she started getting bald spotts on her head, she decided to cut them off. So now she has a small afro and bald spotts in the front of heer scalp. I really want to find a place she can go to to help her hair grow, she saw a doctor and they said there was nothing they could do, (i forgot what they said she had, its a scalp disease caused from stress) i really love her and i hate to see her after she takes her wig off in the evening because i always feel sorry for her. Is there a place she can go in the country in the east coast that she can treat her scalp. if so plz can you give me the website. i really care for my aunt and i want her to be happy.



thank you



Her hair/ help!?

I would recommend that she consult a dermatologist at a major university like Beth Israel Medical Center to see if they might be able to help if she hasn't done that already. Also, there's a company that works with hair loss issues but I don't know how limited they are. It's called Hair Club. It used to be called Hair Club for Men but they treat women who have hair loss issues as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment