Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bleached my hair a while back. what should i use to repair my hair?

I went in to the salon to get my entire hair bleached platinum blonde a year ago. and that's hard to get for an asian girl like me and to keep it really healthy when it totally killed my hair (made it weak) how can i treat it? when i take a shower, my hair feels frail and bendy.



Bleached my hair a while back. what should i use to repair my hair?

Cut it! If you don't want to lose a lot of hair even a trim will help but I'd advise cutting more if you can. Get a deep conditioner and use it once per week. Don't wash your hair everyday and don't dye it ANY colour for 3 months. Just leave it alone.



Bleached my hair a while back. what should i use to repair my hair?

use Pantene Pro-V. It's great for repairing damaged hair and they even have a line, especially for blonde hair, Blonde Expressions



Bleached my hair a while back. what should i use to repair my hair?

Get it trimmed, and then use Redken's Extreme line of products. It's made for repairing damaged hair and it really works well. Get the shampoo, conditioner, and Anti-Snap leave in treatment. You can get it from any salon. DO NOT use Pantene! Ever!! That is the most damaging product you can use. Getting a clear toner put on at a salon can help too.



Bleached my hair a while back. what should i use to repair my hair?

Try using a conditioner with proteins in it. Matrix has one conditioner that comes in a jar for about $15-20. There are other brands, but don't buy cheep ones. They are cheep for a reason. Also try a conditioning treatment. You can have it done at some salons, or you can buy one at Sally's. It is usually a 2- 3 step treatment. You'll have the right one if it says that as it dried it gets super hard and not to try agitate comb you hair or agitate it until you have washed it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment