Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I've over processed my hair!?

In the past two months I've dyed my hair, chemically straightened it, then decided I didn't like the straight hair and permed it. Now my hair is extremely fried out and damaged. No surprise there. But if I use conditioner it becomes "heavy" and greasy looking. Can anyone suggest a good product? I want my hair to be healthy and shiny again!



I've over processed my hair!?

this will sound weird, but trust me. mane and tail shampoo and conditioner. they sell it at pharmacies and grocery stores...it was originally for horses but it contains oils that repair the hair shaft and ends. the conditioner can also be used as a leave in, and that is what i did to repair my hair. its a cheap solution.



also, try putting olive oil in dry hair before bed. rinse it out in the morning. that also repairs damage.



whatever you do, don't waste your money on any pantene pro-v or garnier fructic products. they do more bad than good.



I've over processed my hair!?

biosilk.... it is awesome



I've over processed my hair!?

i don't know any good products but u'll probably just have to grow it out. i don't think u can really "undo" anything that's chemically damaged!



I've over processed my hair!?

use light conditioners that are made with water.



only use a dime sized amount of conditioner to stop the greasy looks and dont brush your hair. Brushing can make hair break easy. but basically your hair is dead, so little by little when its growing cut it to get rid of not only the split ends but the fried hair. try using garnie frutic (or however you spell it) product and products like tre seme, herbal essence. theyr light, but other product work well too.



good luck



閳?br>I've over processed my hair!?



I made the hair mistake too, and I have cut it pretty short, and I am applying mink oil: I bought pure mink oil, and put it in a spray bottle with water: shake and spray. Also, weekly treatments of deep conditioning. You can use the CHI silk treatment, too. But apply this stuff to the ends only, to avoid all over greasiness. Truly, you can treat the hair, and you can make it seem better, but the best solution is take it easy, take vitamins and grow it out with regular trims.



I've over processed my hair!?

SUCKS TO BE YOU



YOU AND YOUR GREASY HAIR



WAY TO GO SLICK



I've over processed my hair!?

I've over processed a few and the best thing for my hair was "tres semme"...and it's handy cuz it's cheap...don't know if it would work for your hair, but it doesn't hurt to give it a try



I've over processed my hair!?

wait a minute, you PERMED you hair? Then why did you straighten hair in the first place? Do you have curly or straight hair? You do know a perm and straightener are two different things, right? WTF, sorry but you're going to have to shave it all of, wow, i don't get why someone would abuse their hair like that.



I've over processed my hair!?

Healthy and shiny are probably not going to happen until you let it grow out and cut off all of the damage.



I have color treated hair and I use Pantene and Aussie products, they work pretty well for me. Try shopping at your local beauty supply store, they may have something that will help for now.



I've over processed my hair!?

Redkin I found out is a really good brand.. expensive but good.. I recommend them.. I have super damaged hair.. coloring.. flat iron.. you name it.. you can buy Redkin anywhere.. I had a hairstylist recommend Redkin and it started working right away..



I've over processed my hair!?

maybe get a trim and a deep conditioner. probably will have to let it grow out..

No comments:

Post a Comment