Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I am 18 yrs old and I have scattered grays but I have a thick head of hair, I really like my black h

i really want to dye my hair so it looks all black.



If I were to dye my hair how long do you think I could keep my hair black by dying it till im 30 so it looked like I had 100% black hair. Is it also possible to dye your hair and have it look healthy and thick at the same time....help!



I am 18 yrs old and I have scattered grays but I have a thick head of hair, I really like my black hair and...

In answer to your question, it appears that you still have 12 more years to dye your hair until you are 30. Correct? It is possible to dye your hair and still have it maintain a healthy sheen. It completely depends on the brand of hair color you use. I have tried many color lines and my personal favorite is Redken. Because you have gray hair you will need to buy the DOUBLE FUSION line with a 20 volume developer. This is a great color line because I personally feel that it doesn't compromise the integrity of the hair. Also, make sure to leave this on a full 45 minutes otherwise it can make your gray hair go funny colors like pink or green. These are only available through professional stylists so call around and ask salons which color lines they carry and go to one that uses Redken! Good luck



I am 18 yrs old and I have scattered grays but I have a thick head of hair, I really like my black hair and...

If you dye your hair - it'll be blair until you don't dye it. Products have come a long way and are much gentler on the hair than before. So to have healthy looking hair and dyed is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment