Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hair 101, I need some hair tips and advice *?

I'm in the process of growing my hair to be strong and healthy. I use Optimum Care Relaxer; Anti-Breakage Therapy, and I like it alot, it works. Before this perm I was using, "Just For Me" and as I was getting older I was using, " Dark And Lovely". And the two didn't work, it sucked. I want my hair to be light weight and I want it to move when I move. When I wash or perm my hair I don't blow-dry my hair, it just get frizz up when I blow-dry. Instead I air-dry my hair.



Question: When I moisturize my hair do I just apply to my roots or to the tips of my hair ?



Question: I wrap my hair everynight, I'm I suspose to use the wrapping foam everynight too ?



Question: How do I give my hair body ? What do I need to use ?



Question: I use motions Oil sheen and conditioning spray everynight when I wrap my hair, and every morning: I'm I over doing it with the oil sheen ?



Question: What does wrapping the hair really do to the hair ?



Hair 101, I need some hair tips and advice *?

try http://www.hairquestions.com



Hair 101, I need some hair tips and advice *?

You apply the moisturizer to all of your hair.



I do not use the foam when I wrap my hair.



I use setting lotion for body



No.



It stop your hair from getting tangled and breaking off.



I stop wrapping my hair. I roll it up everynight. Much better hair styles with curls.



Hair 101, I need some hair tips and advice *?

In order to have light bouncy hair, when you wash it, blow dry it with a blow dryer that has a comb on the end, not just a regular blow dryer. It makes your hair puffy and frizzy. So make sure to get one with a comb, like a conair. Don't use heavy mositurizers, they will weigh your hair down, use a light serum, like biosilk. Put a little in your hair when wet, and then a little when its dry then straighten it with a flat iron. Drying your hair with a blow dryer/comb end, will make ur hair light and bouncy and the flat iron will give an automatic shine. Stop using oil sheen, because its too heavy, before you wrap ur hair at night use a little of the biosilk again, a dime size amount, then wrap it. No one uses oil sheen anymore, especially on a wrap. It makes ur hair heavy and limp. Don't use mousse or foam either, I'm sure your hair isn't wet everynight! That is for people who washes their hair and wet wrap their hair. Usually people with really short hair. Finally, the purpose of wrapping your hair is to avoid breakage from sleeping on pillows, and it keeps ur bouncy from when you flat ironed it. It help to maintain hair growth also. I hope I helped, let me if you have any more questions



Hair 101, I need some hair tips and advice *?

The best way to find the best products for your hair is to try them all. That would be pretty expensive but go over to a friends house and use some of her stuff. See how it works, and just keep trying new things. Hair may work with products from this company and not that company....it's all trial and error.



If I can suggest something, I would suggest you try a hot oil treatment....for a cheaper way to have great soft and silky hair with less frizzies, warm up some olive oil (regular cooking stuff) in the microwave and massage it into your hair while it is dry. Wrap it up in a warm towel from the drier and sit for an hour or so. Maybe give yourself a facial at the same time. Then get in the shower, and shampoo out all the oil (because water won't get the oil out--oil and water don't mix) and then condition your hair. Viola! Beautiful silky hair.



The most key thing to protecting your locks is to stay away from all heat. Yep, that means no hairdrier, no straightner, no curling iron either....It's very hard not to advert to these products but just try it for a week. Don't blow dry your hair for a week....try it. I know it's hard not to but if you stay away from things with heat such as blow driers, curling irons, straightners, etc....you will notice a HUGE change in the feel and look of your hair. It will be so much more healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment