Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Help Hair Ladies....?

Hello-My hair will not grow; have tried pre-natals, vitamins, etc...I get regular trims and my hair is pretty healthy. It seems that my layers grow but the very bottom won't and no I don't have split ends. Any advice??????



Help Hair Ladies....?

really there is no real way but to just wash your hair and make sure you comb it and try to take care of it. but if you still cant get it to grow then you will just have to accept the was your hair is.



Help Hair Ladies....?

I think you are just going to have to get used to having that length of hair....you can always try extensions....



Help Hair Ladies....?

You could try the old wives tale: Get your hair cut on the night of the full moon. Have you ever tried Nioxin shampoo? Biotin vitamins seem to help mine grow a little faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment