Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Is it true that the darker hair color you dye .. the healthier?

becuase i have blonde highlights and my hair seems to be very dry now .. is it true that if i go darker .. my hair will be more conditioned and moisturized? and les dry?thanx in advance



Is it true that the darker hair color you dye .. the healthier?

Not true... Well, it might look healthier... but when you touch it, it's still the same... But if you think that your current color made your hair look really dry,you can try going for some really dark color... It will immediately seem like your hair is in a much healthier condition...^^



Cause there was once when i dyed my hair ash green then ash Grey... erm, lots of really light color and after beaching my hair so often it became really dry and brittle...my mum even told me that from behind... my hair looks like some dried grass sticking out from everywhere...



So when i went back to my hairstylist, he told me to cover up all my 'dirty' highlights with Jet-Black(Blue Black), which I did, and i looked sooo much better....



Well, at least to the eyes... So at the meantime, I'll rest my hair for a bit, conditions it a lot... Use lots of moisturizing treatment....So when my hair got healthier and I knew that it's safe to go back to coloring(without having to fear that they might break off)...Then only I started bleaching them again...!



Hope I helped...!



P.S. My natural hair color is Dark Brown...



Is it true that the darker hair color you dye .. the healthier?

No not really. That just means u didn't take care of them. Cuz I'm a naural blond and all my friends say my hair is really soft



Is it true that the darker hair color you dye .. the healthier?

i've never heard that. try sunsilk (the pink kind) "multi-symptom hair masque" and use it twice weekly in the shower. also you can try hot oil and/or deep conditioing treatments once weekly. make sure that you are eating a healthy diet, and lots of protien. and before you heat style, apply olive oil to your hair (just a little) or use sunsilk thermashine detangling heat protection spray.



good luck.



10 points?



Is it true that the darker hair color you dye .. the healthier?

No dying your hair any color will just make it dryer! I have blonde haired friends with really soft hair! Just get moisterizing shampoo and use conditioner! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment