Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Help. my hair is falling out.?

i am 25 years old and maintain a healthy diet. i shampoo my hair everyday because if i don't it gets greasy. i don't think it's the shampoo that causes my hair to fall out because i tried all kinds out there in the market already



Help. my hair is falling out.?

drink alota water !!



Help. my hair is falling out.?

massage your scalp with wheatgerm oil



Help. my hair is falling out.?

take vitamins CENTRUM is good and don't wash ur hair a lot sice the hair loses it's natural oils that will prevent it from growing



Help. my hair is falling out.?

its from washing your hair so often



Help. my hair is falling out.?

u cant wash it everyday , u are washing the oil out the one that will help to maintain ur hair nice and shiny , hey put it in a ponytail , or something but try not to wash it everyday



Help. my hair is falling out.?

I would not wash on days that you plan on staying in. Massage your scalp with you finger tips. Vitamins A, all B's, E, and C are good. If you are under stress it will fall out. I would suggest a holistic pharmacy for more answers. You might have inherited some of this problem. (yes even females can lose their hair do to family) Do not over brush or comb. Do not tie up in rubber bands. Have your thyroid checked if all else fails. Good luck.



Help. my hair is falling out.?

Natural homemade beauty tips for Dandruf, Spiltends, Hairloss,



Hot oil massages Fruit pack for hair,- ingredients from your kitchen cabinet --



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com



Help. my hair is falling out.?

First of all consult your doctor and make sure the problem is hormonal. If it's all ok, try washing your hair every other day, massaging your scalp gently to encourage circulation. Go easy on the styling products, don't brush it when it's wet, and don't worry it with elastics and the like. See if you get results this way.



Help. my hair is falling out.?

You can stop hair loss using many cheap and effective home remedies Egg white, lemon juice, oil massage are other home remedies at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm... will prevent further problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment